- Full Color Cormac Mac Art Cover by Terry Pavlet
- Inside Front and Back Covers: Scenes from “The Footfalls Within” by Bob Covington
- Back Cover: The Sonora Kid by Richard Pace
- “The Diablos Trail” by Robert E. Howard, illustrated by Jim Ordolis
- “Miss High-Hat” by Robert E. Howard, illustrated by David Burton
- “All the Crowd” verse by Robert E. Howard, illustrated by David Houston
- “When the Dam Breaks: Violence and Wild Water” by David Hardy, illustrated by Nathan Furman
- “Introducing…in this Corner…Kid Socko” by Brian Leno, illustrated by Clayton Hinkle
- “One Gent too Many on Bear Creek” by Patrice Louinet, illustrated by Joe Wehrle
- “Rogues in the House: A Conan Portfolio” by Michael L. Peters
- “Robert E. Howard and the Lone Scouts: The Birth of The Junto” by Rob Roehm, illustrated by Bill Cavalier
- “Ace Jessel and the Ghost of Tom Molineaux” by Jeffrey Shanks, illustrated by Nathan Furman
- “Victory Revisited” verse by Barbara Barrett
- “Griots: A Sword and Soul Anthology: A Review” by Morgan Holmes
- Plus additional artwork and features.
Brian Leno reports on James K. McGuiness and his Kid Socko stories' influence on REH's boxing comedies. Jeff Shanks examines another aspect of Howard's fiction & boxing history analyzing Ace Jessel & Tom Molineaux.
Rob Roehm brings his remarkable research talents to bear on the Lone Scouts and Howard's circle of friends known as the Junto.
There's also a Howard short-short, "Miss High Hat," a saucy tale of spanking & sorority gals.
There is also poetry by Barbara Barrett and Morgan Holmes' review of Griots, a Sword & Soul anthology, as well as lavish illustrations by David Burton, Terry Pavlet, Michael Peters, Dave Houston, Bill Cavalier and many others. The print run is 200 numbered issues, so order your copy today.