Wednesday, September 19, 2007

ARRR, MATEY

Avast ye swabs! Today is, yes you guessed it, National Talk Like a Pirate Day. Shiver me timbers!

In honor of same, I present a bit of shameless self-promotion. You can still get a copy of Black Sails, a collection of pirate yarns from 1018 Press for a mere $11.99 (dollars, not doubloons). The stories range from the comedic to the horrific, from Davy Jones Locker to the skies, and all points in between. Your humble subscriber, Scurvy Dave Hardy, has a salty yarn of piracy, curses and cruelty on the high seas titled “Black Curse of the Noose” in said collection.

-Dave Hardy

3 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

Aye there ye old bilge rat. I remember well those black sails of hell. Where Cap'n Lucifer and his crew of scallywags sailed yon deadly seas.

I still need to pick this collection up. I do want to read it.

Charles Gramlich said...

I actually just went and ordered this. I'll let you know when I get it in.

Dave Hardy said...

Thanks matey! I think you'll enjoy the book!